What we know about the measurement:
Wharfedale Diamond 220 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 117.2Hz (resp. 85.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.55
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.438, LW 0.438, SP 0.485, PIR 0.446; SM: SP0.847, PIR0.665; LFQ 0.74, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.96
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.304, LW 0.299, SP 0.356, PIR 0.306; SM: SP0.948, PIR0.902; LFQ 0.492, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.55 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.