What we know about the measurement:
Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.29
and would be 7.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.388, LW 0.302, SP 0.323, PIR 0.272; SM: SP0.856, PIR0.777; LFQ 0.389, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.17
with an EQ and would be 8.37 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.356, LW 0.258, SP 0.279, PIR 0.218; SM: SP0.957, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.377, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.29 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.