What we know about the measurement:
Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.5Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
and would be 7.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.3, SP 0.32, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.79; LFQ 0.43, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.28, SP 0.26, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.43, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.