What we know about the measurement:
Vue Audiotechnik H-15 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 6500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vue Audiotechnik.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.58
and would be 6.55 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.588, LW 0.455, SP 0.631, PIR 0.505; SM: SP0.894, PIR0.798; LFQ 2.653, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.38
with an EQ and would be 7.13 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.406, SP 0.551, PIR 0.431; SM: SP0.949, PIR0.908; LFQ 2.302, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.58 and would be 6.55 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- continuous: 127 dB
- peak: 136 dB
- Width 438mm
- Height 692mm
- Depth 457 mm)
- Weight 38.05 kg