What we know about the measurement:
Vue Audiotechnik H-15 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 6500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Vue Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.46, SP 0.63, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.83; LFQ 2.41, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.39, SP 0.56, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.9; LFQ 2.28, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- continuous: 127 dB
- peak: 136 dB
- Width 438mm
- Height 692mm
- Depth 457 mm)
- Weight 38.05 kg