What we know about the measurement:
Vue Audiotechnik A-15 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 2500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Vue Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 118.0Hz (resp. 95.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.29
and would be 4.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.754, LW 0.776, SP 0.766, PIR 0.761; SM: SP0.793, PIR0.592; LFQ 3.26, LFX 100Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.04
with an EQ and would be 6.29 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.586, LW 0.6, SP 0.598, PIR 0.584; SM: SP0.882, PIR0.785; LFQ 2.874, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.29 and would be 4.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 70° horizontal and 55° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- continuous: 125 dB
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 450mm
- Height 716mm
- Depth 450 mm)
- Weight 27.0 kg