What we know about the measurement:
Vue Audiotechnik A-12 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 2000USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vue Audiotechnik.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 83.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 80.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.13
and would be 6.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.604, LW 0.635, SP 0.711, PIR 0.66; SM: SP0.894, PIR0.796; LFQ 2.145, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 7.42 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.392, LW 0.425, SP 0.51, PIR 0.437; SM: SP0.928, PIR0.875; LFQ 2.145, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.13 and would be 6.05 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 70° horizontal and 55° vertical.
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- continuous: 122 dB
- peak: 128 dB
- Width 390mm
- Height 620mm
- Depth 370 mm)
- Weight 21.0 kg