What we know about the measurement:
Vue Audiotechnik A-12 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 2000USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Vue Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 73.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 80.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2
and would be 6.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.64, SP 0.71, PIR 0.67; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.82; LFQ 1.87, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.42, SP 0.51, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.88; LFQ 1.9, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 70° horizontal and 55° vertical.
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- continuous: 122 dB
- peak: 128 dB
- Width 390mm
- Height 620mm
- Depth 370 mm)
- Weight 21.0 kg