What we know about the measurement:
Vue Audiotechnik A-10 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1200USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Vue Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 72.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 80.0Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2
and would be 5.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.72, LW 0.63, SP 0.78, PIR 0.68; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.55; LFQ 1.76, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.7
with an EQ and would be 6.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.52, SP 0.64, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.74, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2 and would be 5.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 70° horizontal and 55° vertical.
- Sensitivity 95 dB
- continuous: 121 dB
- peak: 127 dB
- Width 340mm
- Height 535mm
- Depth 330 mm)
- Weight 14.3 kg