What we know about the measurement:
Verdant Audio Bambusa MG 1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 5000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.8Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.3, SP 0.37, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.54, PIR0.23; LFQ 0.52, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.23, SP 0.23, PIR 0.17; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.52, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.