What we know about the measurement:
Verdant Audio Bambusa MG 1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 5000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.8Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.31
and would be 6.26 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.355, LW 0.3, SP 0.369, PIR 0.311; SM: SP0.544, PIR0.171; LFQ 0.414, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.98
with an EQ and would be 8.47 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.297, LW 0.212, SP 0.296, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.948, PIR0.945; LFQ 0.526, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.31 and would be 6.26 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.