What we know about the measurement:
Verdant Audio Bambusa AL 1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 3500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 70.3Hz (resp. 49.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.84
and would be 6.92 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.475, LW 0.356, SP 0.313, PIR 0.288; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.553; LFQ 0.482, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.09
with an EQ and would be 8.59 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.317, LW 0.222, SP 0.254, PIR 0.184; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.97; LFQ 0.615, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.84 and would be 6.92 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.