What we know about the measurement:
Verdant Audio Bambusa AL 1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 3500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 70.3Hz (resp. 49.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 7.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.36, SP 0.31, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.61; LFQ 0.61, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.9
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.26, SP 0.34, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.63, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.