What we know about the measurement:
Vanatoo Transparent One Encore is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.56
and would be 6.93 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.396, SP 0.491, PIR 0.412; SM: SP0.792, PIR0.702; LFQ 0.517, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.21
with an EQ and would be 8.09 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.365, LW 0.314, SP 0.357, PIR 0.279; SM: SP0.947, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.427, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.56 and would be 6.93 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: yt review .