What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound TCS62 V is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Turbosound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 78.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.8
and would be 2.42 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.131, LW 1.074, SP 1.145, PIR 1.066; SM: SP0.573, PIR0.322; LFQ 1.259, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.11
with an EQ and would be 4.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.898, LW 0.84, SP 0.963, PIR 0.856; SM: SP0.813, PIR0.656; LFQ 1.571, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.8 and would be 2.42 with a perfect subwoofer.