What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound TCS152 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Turbosound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 90.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 42.5Hz (resp. 37.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.34
and would be 4.12 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.781, LW 0.793, SP 0.81, PIR 0.762; SM: SP0.506, PIR0.285; LFQ 2.121, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.54
with an EQ and would be 7.38 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.445, LW 0.431, SP 0.476, PIR 0.408; SM: SP0.911, PIR0.875; LFQ 2.121, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.34 and would be 4.12 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 473mm
- Height 834mm
- Depth 451 mm)
- Weight 28.9 kg