What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound TCS122 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Turbosound .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 79.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.0Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.4
and would be 2.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.07, LW 1.1, SP 1.13, PIR 1.09; SM: SP0.43, PIR0.2; LFQ 2.24, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2
with an EQ and would be 6.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.68, SP 0.71, PIR 0.66; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.84; LFQ 2.24, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.4 and would be 2.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 399mm
- Height 834mm
- Depth 425 mm)
- Weight 26.5 kg