What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound TBV123 is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 2600USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Turbosound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 100.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.2Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -5.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.35
and would be 6.13 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.637, LW 0.669, SP 0.732, PIR 0.693; SM: SP0.916, PIR0.909; LFQ 2.109, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.36
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.477, LW 0.508, SP 0.53, PIR 0.501; SM: SP0.975, PIR0.952; LFQ 2.109, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.35 and would be 6.13 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: TODO: add exact config
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 15° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 125 dB
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 598mm
- Height 344mm
- Depth 399 mm)
- Weight 22.0 kg