What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound TBV123 is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 2600USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Turbosound .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 90.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.2Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -5.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
and would be 6.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.67, SP 0.73, PIR 0.7; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.91; LFQ 2.0, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 6.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.54, SP 0.56, PIR 0.54; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.93; LFQ 2.04, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4 and would be 6.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: TODO: add exact config
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 15° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 125 dB
- peak: 131 dB
- Width 598mm
- Height 344mm
- Depth 399 mm)
- Weight 22.0 kg