What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound NuQ62 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 329USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Turbosound .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 71.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.41, SP 0.51, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.56; LFQ 0.45, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.27, SP 0.45, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.44, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- peak: 116 dB
- Width 190mm
- Height 350mm
- Depth 210 mm)
- Weight 6.3 kg