What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound NuQ152 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 950USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Turbosound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 95.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.49
and would be 7.08 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.369, LW 0.371, SP 0.47, PIR 0.397; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.652; LFQ 2.589, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.68 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.197, LW 0.22, SP 0.328, PIR 0.241; SM: SP0.936, PIR0.953; LFQ 2.589, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.49 and would be 7.08 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 70° horizontal and 70° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 430mm
- Height 712mm
- Depth 385 mm)
- Weight 24.4 kg