What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound NuQ122 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 800USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Turbosound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.39
and would be 6.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.414, LW 0.543, SP 0.715, PIR 0.615; SM: SP0.701, PIR0.598; LFQ 2.433, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.39
with an EQ and would be 8.14 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.204, LW 0.288, SP 0.485, PIR 0.357; SM: SP0.901, PIR0.878; LFQ 2.433, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.39 and would be 6.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 70° horizontal and 70° vertical.
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- peak: 128 dB
- Width 374mm
- Height 655mm
- Depth 340 mm)
- Weight 19.6 kg