What we know about the measurement:
Triad In-Room Gold LCR is a passive cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.78
and would be 6.15 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.567, LW 0.497, SP 0.493, PIR 0.462; SM: SP0.692, PIR0.544; LFQ 1.765, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.63
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.397, SP 0.318, PIR 0.304; SM: SP0.955, PIR0.928; LFQ 1.539, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.78 and would be 6.15 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .