What we know about the measurement:
Totem Acoustics Rainmaker is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.91
and would be 4.86 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.659, LW 0.581, SP 0.557, PIR 0.554; SM: SP0.531, PIR0.208; LFQ 0.449, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.14
with an EQ and would be 7.64 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.437, LW 0.366, SP 0.395, PIR 0.344; SM: SP0.932, PIR0.894; LFQ 0.506, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.91 and would be 4.86 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.