What we know about the measurement:
Totem Acoustics Rainmaker is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 68.8Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1
and would be 5.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.58, SP 0.56, PIR 0.55; SM: SP0.53, PIR0.26; LFQ 0.61, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.39, SP 0.42, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.61, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1 and would be 5.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.