What we know about the measurement:
Theory Audio SB25 is a active bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Theory Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.33, SP 0.46, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.67; LFQ 1.1, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.3, SP 0.36, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.08, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 94 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- peak: 117 dB
- Width 243mm
- Height 546mm
- Depth 96 mm)
- Weight 11 kg