What we know about the measurement:
Theory Audio SB25 is an active bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Theory Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.61
and would be 7.14 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.354, LW 0.329, SP 0.456, PIR 0.384; SM: SP0.775, PIR0.645; LFQ 1.12, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.55
with an EQ and would be 8.03 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.339, LW 0.305, SP 0.382, PIR 0.314; SM: SP0.928, PIR0.921; LFQ 1.12, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.61 and would be 7.14 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 94 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- peak: 117 dB
- Width 243mm
- Height 546mm
- Depth 96 mm)
- Weight 11 kg