What we know about the measurement:
Tekton M-Lore is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 750USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.52
and would be 5.66 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.678, LW 0.675, SP 0.561, PIR 0.585; SM: SP0.802, PIR0.611; LFQ 1.059, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.53
with an EQ and would be 7.41 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.475, LW 0.432, SP 0.435, PIR 0.382; SM: SP0.928, PIR0.886; LFQ 1.059, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.52 and would be 5.66 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Sensitivity 95 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Width 231mm
- Height 863mm
- Depth 254 mm)
- Weight 20 kg