What we know about the measurement:
Tannoy Revolution XT6 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1400USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 55.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.65
and would be 4.17 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.707, SP 0.764, PIR 0.736; SM: SP0.531, PIR0.156; LFQ 0.819, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.58
with an EQ and would be 6.95 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.5, LW 0.5, SP 0.53, PIR 0.483; SM: SP0.919, PIR0.844; LFQ 0.819, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.65 and would be 4.17 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.