What we know about the measurement:
Speakercraft AIM8 One is a passive inwall speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 82.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.5Hz (resp. 44.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 14.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.75
and would be 0.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.365, LW 1.405, SP 1.405, PIR 1.354; SM: SP0.099, PIR0.031; LFQ 0.403, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.95
with an EQ and would be 3.75 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.947, LW 0.972, SP 0.954, PIR 0.894; SM: SP0.582, PIR0.475; LFQ 0.465, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.75 and would be 0.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.