What we know about the measurement:
Sonos Move is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 40.2Hz (resp. 38.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.22
and would be 6.03 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.81, LW 0.657, SP 0.498, PIR 0.461; SM: SP0.652, PIR0.752; LFQ 0.777, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.65
with an EQ and would be 6.44 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.736, LW 0.565, SP 0.434, PIR 0.354; SM: SP0.508, PIR0.714; LFQ 0.777, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.22 and would be 6.03 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: tnw review .