What we know about the measurement:
Sigberg Audio SBS.1 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 2500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Sigberg Audio.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 97.4Hz (resp. 84.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.08
and would be 7.37 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.452, LW 0.416, SP 0.393, PIR 0.368; SM: SP0.908, PIR0.826; LFQ 1.181, LFX 84Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.08
with an EQ and would be 8.03 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.369, LW 0.341, SP 0.289, PIR 0.281; SM: SP0.958, PIR0.911; LFQ 1.181, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.08 and would be 7.37 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: ahl review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Note: Klippel generated data
- peak: 116 dB
- Width 190mm
- Height 410mm
- Depth 230 mm)
- Weight 9.5 kg