What we know about the measurement:
Selah Audio Purezza is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2700USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 84.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 86.0Hz (resp. 46.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
and would be 7.43 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.325, LW 0.245, SP 0.282, PIR 0.263; SM: SP0.834, PIR0.58; LFQ 1.004, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.08
with an EQ and would be 8.74 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.25, LW 0.171, SP 0.265, PIR 0.197; SM: SP0.986, PIR0.981; LFQ 1.004, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4 and would be 7.43 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .