What we know about the measurement:
Sehlin Helium DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 140USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 78.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.1Hz (resp. 67.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.12
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.599, LW 0.597, SP 0.644, PIR 0.619; SM: SP0.831, PIR0.716; LFQ 0.39, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.03
with an EQ and would be 7.69 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.502, LW 0.413, SP 0.382, PIR 0.303; SM: SP0.943, PIR0.934; LFQ 0.39, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.12 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.