What we know about the measurement:
Seeburg X8 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 4500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Seeburg .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 96.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.62
and would be 6.43 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.608, LW 0.571, SP 0.592, PIR 0.552; SM: SP0.903, PIR0.826; LFQ 2.503, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.83
with an EQ and would be 7.58 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.475, LW 0.344, SP 0.428, PIR 0.355; SM: SP0.964, PIR0.926; LFQ 2.503, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.62 and would be 6.43 with a perfect subwoofer.