What we know about the measurement:
Seeburg X4 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 2800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Seeburg .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 90.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 77.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.13
and would be 6.27 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.579, LW 0.537, SP 0.622, PIR 0.564; SM: SP0.836, PIR0.742; LFQ 2.023, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
with an EQ and would be 7.82 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.405, LW 0.351, SP 0.396, PIR 0.334; SM: SP0.942, PIR0.928; LFQ 2.023, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.13 and would be 6.27 with a perfect subwoofer.