What we know about the measurement:
Seeburg X4 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 2800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Seeburg .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 80.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 77.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.54, SP 0.62, PIR 0.57; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.77; LFQ 1.95, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.39, SP 0.42, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.91; LFQ 1.9, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.