What we know about the measurement:
Seeburg X2 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 2200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Seeburg.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 80.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.44
and would be 6.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.461, LW 0.466, SP 0.519, PIR 0.462; SM: SP0.839, PIR0.669; LFQ 1.742, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.74
with an EQ and would be 7.88 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.375, LW 0.326, SP 0.421, PIR 0.346; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.932; LFQ 1.742, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.44 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.