What we know about the measurement:
Seeburg X1 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Seeburg.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 82.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 97.5Hz (resp. 92.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.47
and would be 5.94 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.525, LW 0.558, SP 0.646, PIR 0.597; SM: SP0.808, PIR0.584; LFQ 1.301, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.09
with an EQ and would be 7.51 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.452, LW 0.392, SP 0.463, PIR 0.399; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.926; LFQ 1.301, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.47 and would be 5.94 with a perfect subwoofer.