What we know about the measurement:
Seeburg K20 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 4300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Seeburg.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 95.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 87.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2
and would be 5.67 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.562, LW 0.445, SP 0.476, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.733, PIR0.306; LFQ 3.055, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.62
with an EQ and would be 7.82 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.395, LW 0.301, SP 0.441, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.934, PIR0.91; LFQ 3.055, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2 and would be 5.67 with a perfect subwoofer.