What we know about the measurement:
Seeburg K20 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 4300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Seeburg .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 85.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 87.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.45, SP 0.48, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.73, PIR0.45; LFQ 3.1, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.33, SP 0.4, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.91; LFQ 2.98, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.6 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.