What we know about the measurement:
SVS Prime Bookshelf is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.8Hz (resp. 60.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.98
and would be 6.59 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.372, LW 0.291, SP 0.304, PIR 0.234; SM: SP0.662, PIR0.233; LFQ 0.449, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.08
with an EQ and would be 8.44 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.325, LW 0.237, SP 0.28, PIR 0.206; SM: SP0.932, PIR0.943; LFQ 0.449, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.98 and would be 6.59 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.