What we know about the measurement:
Revel Ultima2 Voice2 is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Revel .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 88.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.9Hz (resp. 44.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
and would be 7.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.23, SP 0.25, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.82; LFQ 2.26, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.19, SP 0.23, PIR 0.16; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.93; LFQ 2.27, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.