What we know about the measurement:
Revel Ultima2 Salon2 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Revel.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 85.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 31.8Hz (resp. 26.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.28
and would be 7.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.512, LW 0.399, SP 0.369, PIR 0.323; SM: SP0.846, PIR0.774; LFQ 1.399, LFX 24Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.36
with an EQ and would be 8.26 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.391, LW 0.271, SP 0.233, PIR 0.177; SM: SP0.928, PIR0.898; LFQ 1.399, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.28 and would be 7.23 with a perfect subwoofer.