What we know about the measurement:
Revel Ultima2 Gem2 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Revel .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 85.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.0Hz (resp. 63.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
and would be 8.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.25, LW 0.24, SP 0.24, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.25, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 8.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.21, LW 0.21, SP 0.19, PIR 0.15; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.16, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7 and would be 8.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.