What we know about the measurement:
Revel Ultima2 Gem2 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Revel.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 85.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.0Hz (resp. 63.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.65
and would be 8.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.247, LW 0.236, SP 0.243, PIR 0.197; SM: SP0.881, PIR0.851; LFQ 1.146, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.59
with an EQ and would be 8.79 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.192, LW 0.174, SP 0.219, PIR 0.169; SM: SP0.902, PIR0.903; LFQ 0.963, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.65 and would be 8.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.