What we know about the measurement:
Revel Ultima Studio is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Revel.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 83.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.1Hz (resp. 36.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.29
and would be 8.19 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.302, LW 0.193, SP 0.227, PIR 0.219; SM: SP0.816, PIR0.825; LFQ 1.539, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.96
with an EQ and would be 8.73 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.278, LW 0.158, SP 0.167, PIR 0.127; SM: SP0.828, PIR0.917; LFQ 1.539, LFX 21Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.29 and would be 8.19 with a perfect subwoofer.