What we know about the measurement:
Revel Ultima Salon is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Revel.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 85.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.8Hz (resp. 33.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.1
and would be 7.91 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.322, LW 0.285, SP 0.244, PIR 0.228; SM: SP0.809, PIR0.741; LFQ 1.47, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 8.08
with an EQ and would be 8.85 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.253, LW 0.2, SP 0.2, PIR 0.128; SM: SP0.869, PIR0.942; LFQ 1.47, LFX 21Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.1 and would be 7.91 with a perfect subwoofer.