What we know about the measurement:
Revel M55XC is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 420USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 112.8Hz (resp. 90.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.42, SP 0.42, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.22; LFQ 0.66, LFX 90Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.27, SP 0.32, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.63, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.