What we know about the measurement:
Revel M55XC is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 420USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 112.8Hz (resp. 90.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.11
and would be 5.63 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.453, LW 0.419, SP 0.418, PIR 0.396; SM: SP0.703, PIR0.116; LFQ 0.63, LFX 95Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.18
with an EQ and would be 8.43 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.271, LW 0.232, SP 0.26, PIR 0.221; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.899; LFQ 0.63, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.11 and would be 5.63 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.