What we know about the measurement:
Revel M22 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.9Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.37
and would be 7.31 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.346, LW 0.333, SP 0.417, PIR 0.328; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.637; LFQ 0.588, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.01
with an EQ and would be 8.67 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.261, LW 0.228, SP 0.29, PIR 0.201; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.966; LFQ 0.588, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.37 and would be 7.31 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.