What we know about the measurement:
Revel M22 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 2000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.9Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
and would be 7.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.33, SP 0.42, PIR 0.34; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.66; LFQ 0.73, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
with an EQ and would be 8.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.26, LW 0.22, SP 0.28, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.73, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.