What we know about the measurement:
Revel M126Be is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Revel .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 85.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 55.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
and would be 8.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.24, SP 0.28, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.87; LFQ 0.77, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.23, SP 0.29, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.77, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9 and would be 8.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.