What we know about the measurement:
Revel M106 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 4000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.73
and would be 7.98 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.385, LW 0.289, SP 0.32, PIR 0.273; SM: SP0.944, PIR0.897; LFQ 0.532, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.41
with an EQ and would be 8.49 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.321, LW 0.205, SP 0.272, PIR 0.204; SM: SP0.962, PIR0.955; LFQ 0.64, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.73 and would be 7.98 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.