What we know about the measurement:
Revel F36 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Revel.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 90.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.5Hz (resp. 42.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.65
and would be 7.65 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.334, LW 0.257, SP 0.381, PIR 0.302; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.737; LFQ 1.341, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.85
with an EQ and would be 8.55 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.281, LW 0.183, SP 0.3, PIR 0.214; SM: SP0.933, PIR0.953; LFQ 1.341, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.65 and would be 7.65 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.