What we know about the measurement:
Revel F35 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.2Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.35, SP 0.35, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.81; LFQ 1.1, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.3, SP 0.28, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.1, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr-v1 review. Links to other reviews: asr-v2 review .
- Note: Second measurement with bass corrections