What we know about the measurement:
Revel F35 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.2Hz (resp. 45.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.57
and would be 7.52 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.415, LW 0.354, SP 0.349, PIR 0.327; SM: SP0.885, PIR0.798; LFQ 0.94, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.56
with an EQ and would be 8.25 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.354, LW 0.292, SP 0.299, PIR 0.242; SM: SP0.954, PIR0.938; LFQ 0.94, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.57 and would be 7.52 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr-v1 review. Links to other reviews: asr-v2 review .
- Note: Second measurement with bass corrections