What we know about the measurement:
Revel F228Be is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 10000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 38.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.09
and would be 7.58 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.474, LW 0.394, SP 0.294, PIR 0.306; SM: SP0.917, PIR0.862; LFQ 1.351, LFX 32Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.87
with an EQ and would be 7.88 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.466, LW 0.372, SP 0.26, PIR 0.271; SM: SP0.969, PIR0.937; LFQ 1.351, LFX 24Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.09 and would be 7.58 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: stp review .