What we know about the measurement:
Revel F208 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 5000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.9Hz (resp. 35.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.43
and would be 7.74 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.35, SP 0.372, PIR 0.328; SM: SP0.936, PIR0.911; LFQ 0.746, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
with an EQ and would be 8.12 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.378, LW 0.334, SP 0.306, PIR 0.259; SM: SP0.939, PIR0.929; LFQ 0.746, LFX 26Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.43 and would be 7.74 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.