What we know about the measurement:
Revel F206 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Revel .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 86.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.8Hz (resp. 36.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.25
and would be 8.01 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.402, LW 0.278, SP 0.213, PIR 0.181; SM: SP0.924, PIR0.806; LFQ 1.56, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.09
with an EQ and would be 8.66 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.324, LW 0.201, SP 0.205, PIR 0.134; SM: SP0.961, PIR0.945; LFQ 1.487, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.25 and would be 8.01 with a perfect subwoofer.