What we know about the measurement:
Revel C426Be is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Revel .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 90.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 57.2Hz (resp. 48.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
and would be 7.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.23, SP 0.33, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.83; LFQ 2.18, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.21, SP 0.29, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.88; LFQ 2.18, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1 and would be 7.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.