What we know about the measurement:
Revel C25 is a passive center speaker that cost around 825USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 117.2Hz (resp. 87.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
and would be 7.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.38, SP 0.33, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.8; LFQ 1.25, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.32, SP 0.3, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.12, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3 and would be 7.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Horizontal measurement
- Link to Original review.