What we know about the measurement:
Revel C205 is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Revel.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 87.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 91.6Hz (resp. 60.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.59
and would be 7.27 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.365, LW 0.271, SP 0.336, PIR 0.286; SM: SP0.752, PIR0.585; LFQ 1.537, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.36
with an EQ and would be 8.68 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.318, LW 0.215, SP 0.229, PIR 0.162; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.981; LFQ 1.537, LFX 50Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.59 and would be 7.27 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.