What we know about the measurement:
Revel C10 is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 20.5Hz (resp. 165.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.09
and would be 4.51 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.668, LW 0.581, SP 0.518, PIR 0.507; SM: SP0.241, PIR0.006; LFQ 0.968, LFX 153Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.08
with an EQ and would be 7.26 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.524, LW 0.443, SP 0.445, PIR 0.413; SM: SP0.954, PIR0.914; LFQ 0.639, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.09 and would be 4.51 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.